All 14 art Reviews

Happy 2015! Happy 2015!

Happy new year to you as well!. I'll read the blog entry later! (pun intended)

strange thing strange thing

Yes. yes! but what is it?

LIFE! LIFE!

If you could tell your surgeon not to put male hands on her female abominations, that'd be great.

Great art like always!

Fantasy Warrior Fantasy Warrior

That does it, I'll have to follow you from now on

MBatisti responds:

I'm honoured!

Gratifying Gratifying

Joe is one wise guinea pig.

Zombie killer hottie Zombie killer hottie

I'd think you'd be better of using cleaner lines. Difference in thickness in lines is great if you use it to set focus on depth, but in this case it seems a bit sloppy. I'm wondering, are you using flash to draw, CS3 even?
Just giving some criticism for the sake of giving some. In the end this is great stuff ;). You've got a new fan.

TheSin responds:

Hi, yeah, I'm still using CS3, this is an old drawing, I've been practicing but thanks for the tips, I've been told that before, I'm using now the pencil tool, it feels easier to draw with it. What do you think?

Thanks again for your input. ;)

Flaria Flaria

This is great. You've got a new fan, I hope you can amaze me with more stuff.

AkiCarlito responds:

haha thanks! will do my best!

FUCK THAT! (2006) FUCK THAT! (2006)

You draw some weird stuff... most of your art is even a litlle disgusting, that's why you're getting such low ratings I suppose. You're very talented though, everything is well drawn, creative and original. And if you wanne draw facevaginas, draw facevaginas.

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

Thank you for not judging the human being behind the art. I admit that art his the only way i found to calm my brain and let out the bad stuff... so it tend to get weird when it come out !
ps: facevaginas (love your expression on that one :)

Family Dinner Shenanigans. Family Dinner Shenanigans.

Oh man, I've fought those guys so many times, over and over again. It's cool you were able to give them so much personnality.

Hell Hound Hell Hound