Boneless Girl Boneless Girl

Nice collision detection :p She actually has bones you now... maybe no muscles... or maybe she's unconcious...

Wall of Fingers Wall of Fingers

lol when you fall you can keep moving under the screen, that wall keeps chasing you but stops at the end and won't hit you any more. Fix that ;)
Anyway, fun little game. I don't like having to start over from the beginning.

LTPATS responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I will be releasing sequels / spinoffs to the game soon, where these bugs should be addressed (also some story / context will slowly be introduced as well). If anyone runs into this bug in the future, they can press R to restart so the game won't go on forever.

Also, the wall is supposed to stop at the end of the level so the player can take a breather and listen to the rest of the song if they want a little break between levels ;).

I will also be changing the "start from the beginning" mechanic, and reintroducing it as a "hardcore" mode in future versions since a lot of players didn't like it :).

Kingdoms CCG Kingdoms CCG

Hey MakingGamesIsGreat, try deleting your cache (google it, if you don't know how to).

Epic Sonic Scene Creator4 Epic Sonic Scene Creator4

You gotte be kidding me...

Willy Likes Cookies Willy Likes Cookies

Good looking, fun little game. If you want some critisism: some levels add nothing to the difficulty. In level 11 for instance, there isn't a single scenario in which you can lose (if I'm not mistaken).

At the guy below me: you don't need to contact Tom for medals, there are options for adding them in the project system.

Hidden Spartan V1 Hidden Spartan V1

If it's not complete, don't submit it. If you need feedback, try fgl or developers fora.

You have potential as an artist, although the graphics are a bit lazy ;)
Your code isn't any good, it's buggish throughout the game. Your hitdetection at the white pillars and on the ground (what's up with the shaking) are bad. My sword dissappeared. Game mechanics aren't great, you don't have much opportunity to avoid enemies since you have to go right up to them in order to hit them.
Good luck!

Old Wild West - vol 3 Old Wild West - vol 3

Lol, all those moving images are a bit much for me. I like the concept though

Snakes Snakes

I like the artwork, rest of the game not so much. The controls feel unresponsive, not as fluid as I want 'em to be. It's also a bit goalless, I suppose beating your own record can be a goal, but that's a bit cheap. You could have implemented a score table easily, Newgrounds as well as Mochi offers them prefab.
Oh yeah, embed it in the right dimensions ;)

Santa Claus at the doctor Santa Claus at the doctor